The Government of Gujarat has introduced an effective way of managing and monitoring Bhulekh Naksha – AnyROR Land Records and Property Search details online.
You can now check Khasra details, Map, Public Records of Land owned, Urban / Rural area Land record brought sold, Sale Deed details online as well. All the manual paperwork has now been converted to digitally saved land record monitoring system where users can check their land registration status instantly.
The usefulness of such a system provides flexibility for agencies, owners and buyers check the actual records before making any decision on a specific piece of land. All the historical transactions between owner and buyers done on that specific piece of land is saved in the system.
Let us understand the concept behind this and steps taken by the Government to make things simpler for tracking purposes.
AnyROR Gujarat Land Records Importance
The full form of AnyROR stands for Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat officially adopted by short name – AnyROR officially describes the cloud application model developed by National Informatics Center (NIC) of India for maintaining Khasra land records.
The Revenue Department handles all the operations and data feed into the system. Some of the most challenging duties addressed are:
- A Government stamped certified land record availability online list helps you to provide the proof of land acquisition in case of any disputes with authorities
- Gives citizen the necessary rights to act on behalf of the land in possession
- Considering the farming industry, all the land owners especially farmers cultivating – can produce this certificate as a proof of authority
- This sole online document can act as a proof during sale of land deed
- During transfer of name and ownership of land
- During suspected forgery cases and reclaiming fraud land deal papers
The actual challenge behind this entire concept was to validate the records with all the individual and Gujarat municipal authorities to avoid any missing details of land.
What are the list of Records available to check in AnyROR Revenue Bhulekh?
This section is mainly important to understand the brief about the list of records that needs to be checked from time to time. The following are currently available with Revenue Department:
- Viewing Land Record by Rural Areas (Gram Panchayat zones)
- Land Record availability in Urban Areas
- Property Details Entry wise search availability
These options are simply available on the homepage official site. Keep in mind that there are few other items you need to keep handy in order to cross check status of your land bhulekh 7/12 details.
The Rural Areas – Mostly cover all the Village districts and sub-districts. If there are any Gram Panchayat zones running in zonal village district areas, those are also considered.
For Urban Areas – The following records are available in AnyROR @ Anywhere Revenue Department:
- Property Card Check
- Unit Property Card
- Survey No. Details
- Nondh No. Details
- 135D Notice Details
- Know Survey Number by Owner Name
- Entry List by Month-Year
For Rural Areas – The following records are available in AnyROR @ Anywhere Revenue Department Notice:
- Old Scanned VF-7/12 Details
- Old Scanned VF-6 Entry Details
- VF-7 Survey Number Details
- VF-8A Khata Details
- VF-6 Entry Details
- 135-D Notice for Mutation
- New Survey Number from Old for Promulgated Village
- Entry List by Month-Year
- Integrated Survey Number Details
- Revenue Case Details
- Know Khata by Owner Name
You can check the details and take the options from your choice easily. Let’s look at more details below.
Procedure to Check Property Search Online in AnyROR Gujarat
In order to check Property details across everywhere in Gujarat – Lands Records and Bhulekh Naksha 7/12 Rural and Urban owners of land, follow the procedure below:
On the Homepage, select the third option that says – Property Details Search Details option. Below screen shot shows the same:
Visit the official Government page of AnyRoR Property Details search.
Now you need to select one of the settings which says the below option:
- Property Wise Check
- Name Wise check
- Document Number – Year Wise (Dastavej number)
Select from the list of Districts available. Jilla name details:
- Chhota Udaipur
- Dev-Bhumi Dwarka
- Gir Somnath
- Kutch (Kachchh)
- Vadodara (Baroda)
Now Select the Sub-Registrar Office > Next enter Index-2 Village Details.
You will need to enter Property Land Type: The options are: Agriculture, Residential, Commercial, Industrial, NA-Openland.
Select the Search Type – T.P./F.P. Number, City Survey Number, Survey Number or Block Number – After the selection enter TP / Survey / ValueZone.
Post that – You will needed to enter Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Email ID details of the property to verify for the same. The system will send a verification code which you can verify by entering the same. The final screen shows the below details:
How to Check Land Records 7/12 AnyRoR Gujarat Bhulekh Naksha
Now, it is possible to check separate records for both Urban and Rural areas as well. All you have to do is, visit the official site of 7/12 AnyRoR Gujarat – Land Records by Revenue Department of Gujarat and select the appropriate option. Check below:
In this section, we will be covering both Rural and Urban area landscape details.
AnyRoR Land Records for Rural Areas – Gujarat Bhulekh
Let us discuss the options and ways you can check the Land Registry – Naksha Records for Rural areas. Follow the below steps for the same:
- Visit the official website of Rural Records
- First select the search name which we discussed in the first context about Rural and Urban areas search options.
- After first step, select District or Jilla > Then it will show respective Taluka details, fill the same.
- Select the Village / Gram name > Year of entry and month.
The following screen shot shows filled in information as an example:
Once you hit, “Get Record Details”, you will get all the information on your screen.
AnyRoR Land Records 7/12 for Urban Areas
For Urban records scheme, it is slightly different than the above one. You will need either of the following below to proceed:
- Property Card Wise Search
- Unit Property Card Details Check
Once you select from the above, you can go ahead the fill the important information as below:
- Visit the Urban zone official Government page
- Fill in the Detail option which requires any one to proceed – Survey Number Details, Nondh Number Sanction, 135 D Notice Details, Know Survey Number by Owner Name or Entry List by Month-Year
- After filling details in Step 1, provide information about the place. It will ask for District and then City Survey Office Number.
- After providing Step 2 details, you can select Ward details > Fill in Survey Number or select if you have any > Sheet Number details if you have any.
The completed application form will look like below:
You can click “Get Record Details” to know the accurate status of the searched land.
Online Application for Request Arji in AnyRoR Gujarat Land Record Cases
Now, you can request for online application pertaining to different request schemes and related requests in Land Record details. The Revenue Department has made it easier to file nominal requests pertaining to four important categories:
- New Application Request for Land Records and Surveys
- Registered Application – Check Status
- Premium Payment Extension Request
- Show Cause Notice Presentation
Below screen shows the options as above:
We have covered the details which contains the specifics of New Application process below.
New Application Statement for AnyRoR Land Record Request Gujarat
The Integrated Online Revenue Applications (iORA) in association with AnyRoR Gujarat provides application specific requests for individual needs. These are below:
- Land Measurement related status and questions
- City Survey Record related requests
- Buy Land across Gujarat – Apply for request
- Premium Payment special requests
- Small scale industry and business startup request for land
- Land record requests for farmers
Once you select from the above options, the next option is something more specific which asks for the request related matter. You will have drop-down option selection – Select one and proceed further.
Fill in the details in chronological order: District Name > Taluka information > Gram / City Survey selection. After this, enter the details: Mobile number of the requester and the email address for verification purposes. Enter the code and hit Submit.
Below screen shows the filled information:
Post submission of request, you will receive an identification request number and it will be attended in a week of time.
In the meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to post your information in comment section below.