The following year wise batch of voter list is available in the following historical years: 1960, 1965, 1966, 1971, 1990, 1969, 1951, 1972, 1967, 1995, 1986 and 2008. Second batch of previous data of WB voter list: 1970, 1991, 1995, 2001, 2004, 2007 upto 2015. If you haven’t registered for Voter list yet, we recommend doing so by visiting here: CEO West Bengal Voter ID registration online
The following districts are updated with all year’s voter list online: North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Barddhaman (Burdwan), Murshidabad, Paschim Medinipur, Hooghly, Nadia, Purba Medinipur, Howrah, Kolkata, Malda Town, Jalpaiguri, Bankura, Birbhum, Uttar Dinajpur, Purulia, Cooch Behar, Darjeeling and Dakshin Dinajpur.
Currently electoral roll update includes – Voter roll revision, Change of address / name details, EPIC number search, Voter ID card download, Update mobile number and other services.
How to check your name inclusion in West Bengal Voter list 2020 online
You need to have your EPIC details if you have while registering yourself in the Voter list. Or else you can check by your name and district you applied while registration.
See the screenshot below:
|West Bengal Voter list 2020 Name search online|
Select the option District wise and then choose from the list of available districts of the state. Click on the option of Name. Enter your name as it is when you wrote / applied in the application form.
Enter your EPIC number and get the status of your inclusion in the list.
You can also choose the second option – By Assembly Constituency search where you can download the full PDF data of your district wise and local part number wise search. Enter your EPIC number and you will get all the details of your status, online application and photo update.
The Chief Electoral Officer of West Bengal has started Voter ID card registration online through NVSP application form for new voters. You can download the registration form and submit it to your constituency BLO for further processing and name addition in voter id card online.
After submission, you can check status of your application, apply for verification or enable corrections online once registered in West Bengal voter list.
Electoral Roll has devised online submission of registration forms through NVSP portal which allows users to submit the form for further processing directly at head office. Optionally you can also download and fill up the form offline and submit it to your Booth level inspector for registration of your names.
For downloading or online submission of forms, visit: Voter ID card registration form online
How to check Polling station Draft Rolls and Supplementary PDF Data with Photo
In this option, you can definitely check for District wise – Assembly constituency wise search and go through your updated details with photo availability update if possible to ensure all data within the Government system is accurate.
Before Voter ID card is released, the information is accurately updated in the system and Voter list details are shared. You can always check for status of your application through SMS status or check through NVSP portal.
Visit the official link: CEO West Bengal
Select your district name and respective assembly constituency
Check your polling station name – draft roll data – Supplement details – Name inclusion new as of October 2016 – polling station location on map
|West Bengal Voter list 2020 2021 – Howrah District – Kolkata PDF E-Rolls|
You will be able to download the official status online.
How to submit your form online for Voter ID registration in West Bengal
For new registrations, Form 6 is required to be filled up online / offline and to be submitted to concerned authorities. For submitting it online, it is easy and fast, just fill up the basic segments.
Section I deals with your basic details like name, date of birth and place of birth. Generally the data should match exactly as per your document identification proof which you possess. You will be asked to fill up your father’s name or mother’s name and for married housewives, they need to mention their husband’s name.
In Section II, you need to enter the full residential address where your reside which corresponds exactly same in your address proof document detail. Mention your mobile number and email address for further communications if necessary. In Section III, enter the details of your house members who are already registered in voter list / voter id roll.
In Section IV, you need to attach your passport size photo, one address proof document and one identity proof document to correspond your registration online. To know the list of supported documents, visit here:
Voter id card registration necessary documents required
After doing the needful, move to Section V, where you declare that information provided by you is correct to all particulars and you are new to E-Roll list. It will require your Place name and date as signature remarks.
Click to submit to apply for next stages. After few days, you will receive confirmation about your registration and a unique EPIC ID will be generated which will be messaged to your mobile number.
You voter id card will be delivered to you once respective BLO verifies your details and signs for approval.
West Bengal Voter List Revision 2021 Session Dates Announced
The Chief Electoral Officer has called for special campaign for updating next year’s list with new voter data. An official announcement has been carried forward regarding registration / updating details as necessary with the respective BLO officers. Those people who are yet to make it in the official Voter list can submit their relevant documents with filled in form and get themselves registered.
Furthermore you can also register your name online as applications are invited from online web portal as well. All you have to do is visit the official website and fill Form 6 of Voter ID card registration. Once you fill and submit the details, the nearest BLO officer will take of your candidature and processing the details further.
The revision of name inclusion will be seen when respective CEO officers publish the PDF Voter list Assembly constituency wise in the month of January 2020. Online registrations are open up to the end of October, however after that you can visit the BLO office and fill the details respectively.
Detailed List of Districts and Assembly Constituency for Voter List Roll Revision
Please find the list of districts covered and their assembly constituency for checking your name in the official list. You will find the Polling station name, Draft Roll and the final Supplement Roll revision update accordingly.
1. Cooch Behar – Mekhliganj, Mathabhanga, Cooch Behar Uttar and Dakshin, Sitalkuchi, Sitai, Dinhata, Natabari, Tufanganj
2. Jalpaiguri – Dhupguri, Maynaguri, Rajganj, Dabgram Fulbari, Mal, Nagrakata, Madarihat
3. Darjeeling – Kalimpong, Kurseong, Matigara Naxalbari, Siliguri, Phansidewa
4. Uttar Dinajpur – Chopra, Islampur, Goalpokhar, Chakulia, Karandighi, Hemtabad, Kaliyaganj, Raiganj, Itahar
5. Dakshin Dinajpur – Kushmandi, Kumarganj, Balurghat, Tapan, Gangarampur, Harirampur
|West Bengal Voter ID Card status online|
6. Malda – Habibpur, Gazole, Chanchal, Harishchandrapur, Malatipur, Ratua, Manikchak, English Bazar, Mothabari, Sujapur, Baishnabnagar
7. Murshidabad – Farakka, Samserganj, Suti, Jangipur, Raghunathganj, Sagardighi, Lalgola, Bhagwangola, Raninagar, Nabagram, Khargram, Burwan, Kandi, Bharatpur, Rejinagar, Beldanga, Berhampore, Hariharpara, Naoda, Domkal, Jalangi
8. Howrah – Bally, Uttar, Dakshin and Madhya, Shibpur, Sankrail, Panchla, Uluberia PurbaShyam Uttar and Dakshin, Shyampur, Bagnan, Amta, Udaynarayanpur, Jagatballavpur, Domjur
9. Birbhum – Dubrajpur, Siuri, Bolpur, Nanoor, Labpur, Sainthia, Mayureshwar, Rampurhat, Hansan, Nalhati, Murarai
10. North 24 Parganas – Habra, Ashok Nagar, Amdanga, Bijpur, Naihati, Bhatpara, Jagatdal, Noapara, Barrackpore, Khardaha, Dum Dum Uttar, Panihati, Kamarhati, Baranagar, Dum Dum, Rajarhat New Town, Bidhannagar, Rajarhat Gopalpur, Madhyamgram, Barasat, Deganga, Haroa, Minakhan, Sandeshkhali, Basirhat Dakshin and Uttar, Hingalganj, Bagda, Bangaon, Gaighata, Swarupnagar, Baduria
11. South 24 Parganas – Gosaba, Basanti, Kultali, Patharpratima, Kakdwip, Sagar, Kulpi, Raidighi, Mandirbazar, Joynagar, Baruipur Purba and Paschim, Canning Paschim and Purba, Magrahat Purba and Paschim, Diamond Harbour, Falta, Satgachhia, Bishnupur, Sonarpur Dakshin and Uttar, Bhangar, Kasba, Jadavpur, Tollyganj, Behala Purba and Paschim, Maheshtala, Budge Budge
12. Burdwan – Khandaghosh, Raina, Jamalpur, Monteswar, Kalna, Memari, Bhatar, Pubasthali Dakshin and Uttar, Katwa, Ketugram, Mangalkot, Ausgram, Galsi, Pandabeswar, Durgapur Purba and Paschim, Raniganj, Jamuria, Asansol Dakshin and Uttar, Kulti, Barabani
13. Kolkata – Port, Bhabanipur, Rashbehari, Ballygunge, Chowrangee, Entally, Beleghata, Jorasanko, Shyampukur, Maniktola, Kashipur – Belgachhia
14. Alipurduar – Kumargram, Kalchini, Falakata, Madarihat
15. Hooghly – Uttarpara, Sreerampur, Champdani, Singur, Chandannagar, Chuchura, Balagarh, Pandua, Saptagram, Chanditala, Jangipara, Dhanekhali, Haripal, Tarakeswar, Pursurah, Arambagh, Goghat, Khanakul
|West Bengal Voter list name search status check online|
16. Purbo Medinipur – Tamluk, Panskura Purbo and Paschim, Moyna, Nandakumar, Mahishadal, Haldia, Nandigram, Chandipur, Patashpur, Kanthi Uttar and Dakshin, Bhagabanpur, Khejuri, Egra, Ramnagar
17. Paschim Medinipur – Jhargram, Dantan, Nayagram, Gopiballavpur, Keshiary, Kharagpur Sadar, Narayangarh, Sabang, Pingla, Kharagpur, Debra, Daspur, Ghatal, Chandrakona, Garbeta, Salboni, Keshpur, Binpur