Over the years of time, MSIL has been leading the ropes of Indian car industry having produced some of the most affordable and successful cars like Alto 800, K10, Wagon R, Swift, Baleno, S Cross, Ertiga, Ciaz, Celerio and Omni. They are open for business from people who are willing to join their ever growing team of growth and success.
Maruti Suzuki Nexa Dealerships Showroom Setup Requirements
If you are interested in opening a dealership and extending the business opportunity with Maruti Suzuki NEXA, this is the right time to go with it. The company had earlier floated a tender wherein they discussed about reducing manufacturing numbers and selling units.
In a recent study conducted, car manufacturers and dealers are collaborating together to bring discounted pricing for their customers to boost sales numbers. This is evidently possible due to higher stake of industries affected by the rising pandemic concerns across the globe.
The auto sector which saw incredible numbers last year dipped low for the first time in 12 years since 2008 recession. Maruti Suzuki India which saw the leading numbers for its growth saw a decline in graph as more and more customers opted not to buy a car in last fiscal year.
NEXA – A part of Maruti Suzuki provides dealership showroom for premium segment cars. Vehicles such as: Baleno, Ciaz, Ignis, S-Cross, Baleno RS and XL6. The basic requirements for showroom setup needs would be as below:
- Adequate space for plot and building construction for car display
- Workshop setup for meeting customer requirements and servicing needs
- Sales assistants and reception makeover needs
- Maruti Suzuki Genuine parts
The above are few requirements setups and these can go up to 20 lakhs in initial review, costing and setups. The profit margins are great however without any question!
If you are willing to setup a new showroom, drop in your comments below and we will be happy to assist you!
Maruti Suzuki Dealership – An Overview of Great Business Opportunity
Ever since Maruti Suzuki has landed in India, they have captured the car manufacturing sector with deals and offers best suited for people in all levels of society. Currently the growth of business opportunity especially in Dealership has risen in various mega cities which has led to high competition in the market. As far as profits are concerned, there has been an enormous amount of demand concerning Maruti cars ruling the market every year.
|Maruti Suzuki Dealership Process – Application online|
The levels of sales and after sales support has been given the top most priority in the sector of car market as well. There are other opportunities open as well – Vehicle parts, logistics and accessories and the other being – Parts development and supply opportunities. This has opened the market for various deals of Maruti Suzuki to rise in Indian car segment.
Currently MSIL is selling mid segment cars and sedans at unbelievable offers which keeps them in fray by every individual while buying a car. On an overall, they sell over 13 lakh cars every year which is their success signature in more than a decade or so in car industry.
Maruti Suzuki Dealership – General Instructions, Terms and Conditions
Please refer to the below points which stands are general instructions and terms to be followed while applying online for Dealership process:
1. The main applicant should be the one who is holding the maximum shareholding asset within the company. If there are multiple applicants involved in a partnership, the applicant with maximum value will be designated as an executive and remains the main applicant.
2. The application must be typed, options can be selected from the drop down list and all sections must be filled before taking print out and submitting the same at the address.
3. Application amount of Rs, 1,00,000 (One Lac) must be deposited in the name of “Maruti Suzuki India Limited” payable at Delhi in form of Demand Draft which is termed as Interest free money for accepting your application.
In case of final selection of your application, you need to deposit Rs. 10,00,000 (Ten Lacs) which is the cost of dealership (Security amount) to accept the confirmation of the same. In case of rejection of application, refund shall be made by MSIL Team.
4. Applicants need to submit the relevant documents, security deposit, proof of possession of approved site for dealership and all details directly and the concerned MSIL Management will declare whether you are eligible or not.
Maruti Suzuki Dealership – Necessary Documents / Proof Receipts Required for Application
The following documents are necessary to be attached with your application while submitting your requests:
1. Balance Sheet of last 3 years holding profit and loss calculations
2. An overall city map showing the actual dealerships available within the area proposed, any Maruti Suzuki Dealership already available, major landmarks and any commercial center to attract business for future growth
3. Please send photographs of land / area proposed for dealership, building of showroom and workshop area – an approx of 6-7 in number
4. Income Tax and Wealth Tax return statements to be produced
5. A detail analysis of profit and loss account statement in last 3 years to be attached
6. A family tree emphasizing on the applicants and their role within the organization
7. Current organization structural analysis and build up
8. Directors of the company to show their experience details and current occupation
9. Latest CIBIL Report of all Directors and companies involved within the Dealership process
10. Letter from the Bank in the desired format
11. Demand Draft attached for application form fee.
All forms and details must be submitted at their official office for further reference. The address to send the form and documents are mentioned below:
Deputy General Manager,
Dealer Development – 1,
Maruti Suzuki India Limited,
1, Nelson Mandela Road,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110070
What is percentage of profit involved in Maruti Suzuki Dealership?
As far as sources are concerned, dealership in car segment provide high returns and worth the value of investment involved. Over the years, the competition has gone stiff in the market and brand value in car segment has been given high importance based on performance history.
Currently the level of dealership is based on generation of leads which means each car sale will count over the period of month end cycle. Maruti Suzuki offers the highest rate of dealership profit in the domestic sector of Indian market.
As of now, Maruti Suzuki offers 17% Dealership profit over the Base price of the vehicle.
Let us understand in a better way – For Example, let us take Alto LX 800 car:
Base price of the vehicle: Approximately Rs. 2,80,000/-
Now calculating 17% profit, which becomes Rs. 47,600/- which is the profit earned right now.
Similar if we take the new Baleno Zeta car:
Base price of the vehicle: Approximately Rs. 6,50,000/-
Now calculating 17% profit, which becomes Rs. 1,10,500/- which is the profit earned.
Maruti Suzuki Dealership Availability Openings across India
Currently MSIL is in the process of expanding their business, and they are looking for smart people to join the team of business. Please refer below to the states and cities where Dealership is currently open for applications:
1. Maharashtra – Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Kolhapur, Amravati
2. Gujarat – Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Vadodara (Baroda), Gandhinagar, Valsad
3. West Bengal – Kolkata, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, South 24 Parganas
4. Kerala – Trivandrum, Coimbatore
5. Haryana – Gurgaon, Delhi NCR