The Orthodox Syrian Sunday School Association of East have included the candidates who have done well in the academics. They can check their official results to be released online on February 2021 for the academic year.
The OSSAE Results 2020 shall comprise the top 3 names of students who have done well in the academics.
The Results is available officially online at the above links of official web address.
How to check online results of OSSAE OKR 2020-2021 online
The declaration of results of Orthodox Syrian Sunday School Association of East (OSSAE) OKR will be released online and the declaration of the same has been made. You can start checking your scores and results online on official website of Results India.
Individual winners or toppers of Class 10th and 12th will receive a Certificate of Excellence Award from the Association during their annual meet coming up. You can download the scorecard or result sheet online for more reference.
The categories of results are segregated as – Kerala region, Outside Kerala region and Overseas region (OVBS). The annual examinations which were held last year are expected to release their scores within 2 weeks of time. For Overseas students, they can access the results directly from the OKR units online.
|OSSAE – OKR Results 2019 OVBS for Class 10th and Class 12th to be announced on 12th February|
The following OKR Diocese are eligible for results online – Bombay, Calcutta, Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Brahmavar and Madras.
The following link provides detailed results for each candidates: OSSAE OKR Results for 2021 Year
How to check OSSAE OKR Results 2021 online and Grades allocated?
The following are the grading allocated for results this year:
- Percentage between 91% to 100% – A+ Grade allotment
- Percentage between 81% to 90% – A Grade
- Percentage between 71% to 80% – B+ Grade
- Percentage between 61% to 70% – B Grade
- Percentage between 51% to 60% – C+ Grade
- Percentage between 41% to 50% – C Grade
- Percentage between 35% to 40% – D Grade
- Less than 35% – E Grade – Failed
- Examination Year selection – Select 2020 from the Box
- Select the Examination Given – Class 10th or Class 12th
- Enter your Registration number of the exam