The Government of Rajasthan has introduced a unique way of accessing all digital records online. The introduction of Single Sign On (SSO) ID feature that allocates every individual with a unique ID for future digitization economy has started.
Using the unique SSO ID assigned, it becomes very easy for all individuals to keep track of their services that are assigned to their identity. What matters to all of us in this phase of our life? The transition and be able to access services without having to visit frequently to Government offices just for simplest of things.
The reason why Rajasthan Central Government under Shri Ashok Gehlot kept this innovation continued is because of the convenience of all general public in having to check things at their own time. This is a step towards a better India and futuristic goals since we are reducing the physical presence and having to digitally make services available.
Rajasthan SSO ID – Importance and Need among Citizens
Most of the citizens who have heard this for the first time, might have a simple question regarding its functioning and what it exactly means for future purposes.
So, the way you can define Single Sign On SSO ID – As a universal truth number similar to your Aadhaar Card that provides local services and schemes run and conducted by Rajasthan Government from time to time. The only thing, you need to remember is – having a valid Indian Citizen Government approved document to be able to join this program.
Below points are clear cut benefits of enrolling and registering for SSO ID:
- Post the COVID-19 pandemic situation, social distancing will become part of our regular lives, and no further interaction is necessary
- No need to visit physically to local Government offices to get documents aligned and signed
- You automatically qualify for all future schemes and Yojana’s declared
- Using this as a universal window, perform all citizen requests and catering to the needs and portfolio of schemes
- Using one USER ID and Password, you can access multiple information at the same time without needing permission to create new requests separately.
We will be discussing more information below on how you can validate these details and create register your ID successfully.
Benefits of using Single Sign on SSO ID Rajasthan
The way you can clearly know the benefits is understanding the number of services you are locally linked with Rajasthan Government. There are numerous schemes and yojana that are declared just for state citizens and to be able to qualify, SSO ID slowly becomes mandatory for all state beneficiaries.
There are few very important facilities that users can avail, as mentioned below:
- During Job interview process in any city across the state of Rajasthan.
- In Education institutions like – Colleges and Universities, the use of Rajasthan SSO ID is slowly catching up to encourage local citizens take advantage of the process
- During School admission process – Children willing to apply for Scholarship discounts across Central and State Government institutions.
- For a common family, SSO ID can also be used to open Bank accounts for lower and middle class across the state.
- For Senior Citizens, they can avail Pension Scheme Yojana benefits once they retire after the age of 60 years and for women at the age of 58 years.
- For SC/ST and Backward classes, they can avail discounts in tuition fees for students and equal employment rights for all local state government jobs
- For general Ration subsidy and claim of Ration at Government declared prices, the use of SSO ID can be a universal number approved for such service.
The above list is just tentative and there are more services as such that are available as benefits for citizens across the state. Few of them are discussed in subsequent sections below.
Documents Required for Rajasthan SSO ID Registration process online
The registration process is very simple and one can easily get qualified to be applied for further process. Before we go to next portion, you will need to ensure the list of documents as identity proof handy with you to provide details online during application form.
These list of documents are accepted as Government related documents and they vary from individual to individual. Below are the accepted proofs that can be used to register:
- Jan Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Using BRN Identity Number for Businesses
- Udhyog Aadhaar Card Number
- SIPF for Government Employees
If you are not a resident of Rajasthan State, you can register using two other methods – By using Facebook account and also using Google account to register yourself as a valid new application for SSO ID creation.
As mentioned earlier, there will not be any physical documentation needed for anyone to submit, neither one needs to go to any Government office to get registration process done. It is all done digitally online these days and one can get this process completed in the next section below.
How to Register as a Citizen in Rajasthan SSO ID Benefits
If you have come across Single Sign On (SSO) ID for the first time, you can definitely get yourself registered (Panjikaran online) and start using the service for all other Government related schemes and policies.
As stated above, you need to go to the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign-On and select Registration from the homepage options. Now select CITIZEN Button and you can follow four different options for application online: Using Jan-Aadhaar and Bhamashah ID Card. See below screen shot:
If you select Jan Aadhaar, you need to enter Aadhaar ID / Enrollment number information in the box below and hit next.
Rajasthan SSO ID commonly referred as RajSSO will link your Aadhaar Card with newly assigned SSO ID for your account.
Government Employee Registration Process for Rajasthan SSO ID Panjikaran Online
Yes, all Employees can now register using their own email address as SSO ID registration usernames to get yourself registered in the process. For this, you need to fill up details of your State Insurance and Provident Fund (SIPF) details – SIPF Number and Password in the description box as below:
Once you complete this step, your SSO ID will get generated right away and you will need to setup the password for your account as below:
Once you complete this step, you can update your profile with additional details about your account by filling information up. Check below screen shot of the details:
This way you have successfully completed all registration steps.
How to Update Employee ID Mandatory for all Registered SSO ID Members
Once you have completed all the above steps for registration, the SSO ID Regulatory Compliance notifies that you need to change your Employee ID which is a must step to do in the next process.
Login using your SSO ID and Password > Go to Profile Option > Click on Employee Update
Take note of your existing number. In case, you are unable to know the Employee ID and SIPF number, you will need to go to https://sipf.rajasthan.gov.in/ and check Employee details option.
You can fill in your name and Date of Birth in the option below. This way, you can check the Employee ID getting displayed in the page of SIPF below:
If you have any questions regarding the same, feel free to comment towards the end and we shall answer your queries for the same. You will now need to change the authentication setup on SIPF portal to allow SSO ID as a regular online secure login credential for you.
All you need to do is, complete logging into SSO ID portal and from there in the Dashboard > Click on SIPF portal button. You need to complete the one-time authentication by allowing access to SSO ID portal.
A dashboard will be generated for your convenience to view the records.
Online Services Schemes Availed using Rajasthan SSO ID Generation
In this section, we are talking about the overall schemes associated with linking Single Sign On ID with different Government application. The following are some of the benefits availed:
- Army Recruitment Services
- Bank account opening and correspondence
- Bhamashah Card Registration
- E-MITRA Portal authentication for different services
- Admission into Schools for Children
- College / University Enrollment Program
- GST Registration for Business owners
- PAN Card application form entry
- Aadhaar Card enrollment and identification online
- Indian Railways SSE, Non-Technical and JE Jobs
- Admission into ITI programs
- Identity proof submission during Job notification
- Application into Indian Navy, Air Force and Military programs
- State Revenue Department
- State Government Bonds and Schemes
- Indian Railways Discounted Tickets and Travel
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation Identity pass for travel
- Ration Card List – Name addition and discounted food grains
- State Electricity Board – Central Government proof
- Municipal Tax Bill payment online using SSO ID credentials
- MNREGA Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana – Valid ID proof
- Travel E-Pass Request
- National Highways FASTag Registration
The list is endless, the above are some of the online savings and enrollment schemes wherein you can use SSO ID to use it as a universal portal for all Central services. To know more about the services, post your comments and interest below and we will help you understand and solve your doubts regarding the same.
E-MITRA Services Availability
Since most of our users use E-MITRA for accessing and maintaining state records of all activities, it is a good question whether it supports the authentication for the same or not?
The answer is YES! All the listed below departments concerning the public interest will be accessible from Rajasthan SSO ID portal and this comes as a welcome change. Below are the highlights of departments syncing with Single Sign On medthod:
- Agriculture Department
- Ask a Doctor
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
- CM Jan Awas Yojana
- Co-Operative Department Rajasthan
- COVID-19 Department
- CSC E-Governance Service – SPV
- Department of Administrative Reforms
- Department of Animal Husbandry
- Department of Energy
- Department of Food and Civil Supplies
- Department of Information Technology and Communication
- Department of Labour
- Depart of Mines and Geology
- Department of Minority Affairs
- Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare Rajasthan
- Department of Tribal Area Development
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Directorate of Horticulture
- Directorate of Medical and Health Services
- Discom Department
- Electrical Inspectorate Dept
- Employment Department
- Factory and Boiler Department
- Forest Department
- Industries Department
- Jaipur Development Authority
- Legal Metrology
- Local Self Government Department
- Municipal Corporation
- Planning Department
- Public Works
- Rajasthan Police Department
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Renewal Energy Corporation
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- State Insurance and Provident Fund
How to Login to Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) ID Portal?
Once you have registered for the SSO ID notification as discussed above, you will need to login to access all the above services and accessibility features for State Government initiatives.
- Step 1: Open the official website of Rajasthan SSO ID Sign in Page
- Step 2: Enter your SSO Username or ID that was generated while registration process
- Step 3: Type in the password
- Step 4: Enter the Captcha and hit LOGIN to get started.
The below screenshot shows the login page of Rajasthan SSO ID Portal:
If you don’t remember your SSO ID, then you can always go through Forgot SSO ID option and submit the answers to security question, you had put initially during registration application form.
Also, they do have Forgot Password option, in case you don’t recall the set password at initial time.
Rajasthan SSO ID Helpline, App and Contact Information
The final step is to know the process of reaching out to the officials in case you want to discuss about your issues with SSO ID setup.
Helpdesk email for SSO ID related information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpdesk Helpline numbers: 0141-2925554; 0141-2925555
If you need to know on any details, feel free to reach out to us in form of comments below and we shall be able to help you out regarding the same in resolving your queries and issues.